Here are some of the things I am grateful for:
· 2011 Women’s Forum that God just blessed more than we ever expected!
· Shingles during the forum that with so many praying didn’t affect my physical well being at all! That’s a miracle. Then the rash faded away without ever blistering!
· Provision for my daughter and granddaughters through an extremely difficult marital separation and subsequent death of our son in law.
· Restored and new relationships in our family.
· A wonderful retired husband who has made my life incredibly easy with all he does at home!
· Two very special daughters that have made life incredible no matter what we were going through.
· A son-in-law who is a huge teddy bear of a guy!
· Seven beautiful precious grand children who all live close.
· A new puppy this past year after losing our sweet Zeke. Mo has been such a ham and the most affectionate dog we’ve EVER had!
· Turning a new decade but not feeling it!
· Six month trial of being able to wear nice jeans to work!
· A team of LifeWay women who love to serve the Lord and minister to women!
· Supervisors who support and believe in me and the ministry I represent.
· Mentors who continue to pour into me and change my life.
· Mentees who make me feel like God is still using me.
· Leaders all across the country who are seeking ways to reach women for Christ!
· A church that is all about growing the kingdom and teaching the Word!
· My Sunday morning small group of women whom I LOVE teaching.
· Prayer warriors who hold me up especially in tough times.
· Wednesday night couples small group where we eat, laugh, fellowship, pray for each other and seek to grow in Christ together.
· As always, chocolate and the beach! This past September the Lord, in the midst of a tough time personally, gave us the absolute best week on the beach I think we have ever had!
· More, more, more than I can ever thank God for! What a faithful Father He is!
Now, it’s your turn! Use your small group time, or just time with your family to reflect on all God has done this year. Pray about what He will bring in 2012.