I can’t help but reflect back over 2010 and all that God has done. There have been some difficult times but the blessings have far overshadowed anything else. Here are some of the things I am grateful for:
· Ministry that helps churches and women’s leaders
· Meeting and discovering ministry solutions with other leaders
· A new department assistant on our team!
· The 15th Women’s Forum Celebration
· Witnessing lives being transformed by God at enrichment events
· My husband’s retirement
· His opportunity to go to Haiti with our church (he is there as I type this entry)
· A growing love for Christ
· My sweet daughters, sons-in-law, and seven precious grandchildren, two of whom now know the Lord personally
· Health (other than normal aging issues!)
· The sun that just came out after several cloudy, rainy days! ( I am truly a summer person)
· A new year to begin soon and all the possibilities it holds
· God’s Word that never grows stale or boring
· Bible teachers who continue to allow God to use them to share His messages with us
· God’s blessings on LifeWay during these difficult economic years
· Our precious Yorkie Zeke that we had for 6 years before his death in September
· The fun of getting a new puppy soon
· The beach!
· Blessings beyond anything I ever expected.
Now, it’s your turn! Use your small group time, or just time with your family to reflect on all God has done this year. Pray about what He will bring in 2011.